Location: New York, NY
Purpose: The primary purpose of the Project Coordinator is to provide administrative and project management support for the IA&E programs.
Job Accountabilities: the Project Coordinator’s main goal is to provide support to the Executive Director and Staff of IA&E programs.
The following are key job accountabilities and the percentage of time spent on these activities listed in order of importance to achieve JNF’s goals:
• Assist Director and Associate Directors of IAE on national education programs for ages preK to college.
• Support Chief Israel Advocacy and Leadership Development Officer
• Work on the Positively Israel Campaign
• Provide support for marketing efforts.
• Analyze data and reports, research projects, prepare presentations and donor reports, assist with recruitment
• Provide logistical support to and Interface with college students and families regarding trips to Israel.
• Customer service and other administrative duties as needed.
Job Qualifications: the following is a list of qualifications for this position.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to problem solve and multi-task with numerous deadlines
• Tolerance for time-sensitive transactions and last minute changes
• Ability to work as a team as well as independently
• High energy, flexibility and ability to meet deadline demands
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
To apply, click here