Location: Southern Florida
Jewish National Fund is looking for an outstanding fundraising professional for the Southern Florida Region based in the Boca Raton office to lead our fundraising efforts and set a course for strong growth.
We are looking for a dynamic leader, motivator, relationship builder, solicitation closer, and a great team member.
Purpose: The primary purpose of the Executive Director is to develop relationships with prospective and current donors to raise money for Jewish National Fund’s National Campaign to support projects and programs for Israel. The main expectation for accomplishing this is through solicitations. The Executive Director will work out of the JNF Boca Raton, FL office Palm Beach County, Broward County and Miami-Dade County.
Job Accountabilities: The Executive Director’s main goal is fundraising for the National Campaign. The following are key job accountabilities listed in order of importance to achieve JNF’s goals:
• Face-to-face meetings for solicitation, cultivation and recognition of donors, both new and prospective
• Developing and identifying major gift prospects
• Board and/or Committee development, cultivation and membership
• Mission recruitment
• Event Planning
Job Dimensions: the Executive Director is supervised by the Chief Development Officer.
Job Qualifications: the following is a list of qualifications for this position.
• 10 years fundraising or sales experience
• Knowledge of and familiarity with the Jewish Community in the Southern Florida region
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent writing and speaking skills
• Creative, dependable, self-disciplined individual who is capable of minimal on-site supervision
• Superior problem solving, organization and time management skills
• Supervision experience is required
• Ability to work nights and weekends as needed, depending on scheduled JNF events and donor, prospect and lay leadership schedules.
• Possible travel to other Regions and Israel
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Database)
To apply, click here