Location: Chicago, IL
JNF seeks to recruit an experienced Fundraiser to be based in Northbrook, IL and to have fundraising duties throughout Chicago.
Duties will include:
• Face-to-face meetings for solicitation, cultivation and recognition of donors, both new and prospective
• Developing and identifying major gift prospects
• Board and/or Committee development, cultivation and membership
• Providing professional leadership and management for Boards and/or Committees
• Mission recruitment
• Event Planning
•A passion for Israel.
•The Fundraiser should have 5+years of relative experience in sales/fundraising
•Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
•Proven success in asking for and closing gifts and building and maintaining long-term relationships with donors.
•Strong understanding of donor research, identification, cultivation and solicitation, and stewardship
•Excellent writing and speaking skills
•Are passionate about our work.
You understand the importance of Israel and want to help us continue to build and support the land and its people.
You aren’t afraid to think outside the box. You are always bringing new ideas to the table and are able to strategize a plan of how to make them reality.
A flexible and creative thinker able to find and create new giving opportunities for programs.
Extra Credit Experience:
• Knowledge of and familiarity with the Jewish Community in the Chicago, IL area
• Salesforce data management.
• Opportunity to Travel to Israel
• Top-notch Healthcare
• Dental & Vision
• Flexible Spending Account
• Employer-paid Life Insurance
• Employer-paid Short and Long-term Disability
• 403(b) With Generous Employer Contribution
To apply, click here