Location: New England
JNF seeks to recruit an experienced Fundraiser with an emphasis on Major Gift donations who will be based out of the JNF New England office in Boston, MA. This position will be responsible for growing Major Gifts throughout New England and including areas such as Hartford, CT and Albany, NY.
Job Responsibilities will include:
• Participate in all aspects of the gift cycle
• In partnership with the New England Executive Director, develop a strategy and plan for building prospect research, entry points, moves management and major gift solicitations.
• Work with the current New England and Capital District team to develop a corporate sponsorship program
• Face-to-face meetings for solicitation, cultivation and recognition of donors, both new and prospective
•Developing and identifying major gift prospects
•Board and/or Committee development, cultivation and membership
•A passion for Israel.
•The Major Gifts Director should have at least 5 years of relative experience in sales/fundraising
•Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
•Proven success in asking for and closing gifts and building and maintaining long-term relationships with donors.
•Strong understanding of donor research, identification, cultivation and solicitation, and stewardship
•Excellent writing and speaking skills
•Are passionate about our work.
You understand the importance of Israel and want to help us continue to build and support the land and its people.
You aren’t afraid to think outside the box. You are always bringing new ideas to the table and are able to strategize a plan of how to make them reality.
A flexible and creative thinker able to find and create new giving opportunities for programs.
You are a dependable and self-disciplined individual who is capable of minimal on-site supervision.
Extra Credit Experience:
• Knowledge of and familiarity with the Jewish Community in the New England area
• Salesforce data management.
• Opportunity to Travel to Israel
• Top-notch Healthcare
• Dental & Vision
• Flexible Spending Account
• Employer-paid Life Insurance
• Employer-paid Short and Long-term Disability
• 403(b) With Generous Employer Contribution
To apply, click here