Location: Boca Raton, Florida
• Answering telephones providing customer service to donors, board, volunteers, and the community-at-large
• Daily mail distribution
• Generating correspondence, as needed
• Creating documents and spreadsheets as requested
• Maintaining databases
• Assisting with administrative duties and special projects as directed
The following qualifications are required for this position:
• Superior telephone etiquette.
• Excellent administrative and communication skills, particularly in the area of customer service, and a good command of the written English language.
• Excellent computer skills (including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and database) are a must.
• Candidates must possess superb interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
• Efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
• Have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
• Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
• Excellent communication, listening and computer skills.
• Must be a team player.
To apply, click here