October 26, 2014
9:45 am - 12:30 pm
Golub Center, Jewish Federation of Northeastern NY
184 Washington Avenue Ext Albany, NY
9:45 am: Registration
10:00 – 11:00 am: Education programs for all ages
• “Story Walk” sponsored by PJ Library (6 and under)
• Learn about JNF’s work in Israel, helping Israel become a world leader in water recycling and conservation technologies
• Alexander Muss High School in Israel sample class led by AMHSI Staff, for high shool students & parents
11:00 am – 12:30 pm: Walk for Water
· Great music and snacks available throughout the morning.
· Bring your own re-fillable water bottle.
· iPad Giveaway contest!
· Free Walk for Water T-shirt for the first 150 people to register!
JNF’s 5th Annual Walk for Water is dedicated to our beloved community leader, Susan Shpeen z”l. Funds raised this year are in memory of Robert Ludwig z”l.
Robert Ganz, President, Capital District
Kenneth Segel, National Chair, Major Gifts
Capital District Board: Jeffrey Adler · Susan Farber · Dr. Warren Geisler · Jane Golub · Karen Hausler · Jesse Holland · James Levine · Alan Lobel · Karen Lobel · Nancie Segel
For more information contact New England Director, Sara Hefez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888.JNF.0099 ext. 811.