Experience A Personal Renewal Just Days After Shavuot with JNF's 4th Annual Sunshine Tour
April 7, 2015
EXPERIENCE A PERSONAL RENEWAL JUST DAYS AFTER SHAVUOT WITH
JEWISH NATIONAL FUND AND THE 4th ANNUAL SUNSHINE TOUR
Join Tony Award Winner Hal Linden for a Unique and Memorable Journey Across Israel
New York, NY: April 7, 2015 – Shavuot is a time of celebration and spiritual renewal, and there is no better way to bring those feelings into your own life than a nine-day excursion across Israel. On May 27, 2015, Jewish National Fund (JNF) will offer active adults, ages 55 and over, the experience of a lifetime with the 4th annual Sunshine Tour, co-chaired by Tony and Emmy Award winning actor, musician, and singer Hal Linden.
Participants will restore their spirits and souls while traveling across Israel, experiencing some of the best the country has to offer from the northern city of Haifa, through the Negev, and to the top of Masada.
“I am thrilled to once again have the opportunity to lead a group on the trip of a lifetime across Israel with JNF’s Sunshine Tour,” says Mr. Linden. “I know this will be a remarkable and unforgettable experience.”
Destination highlights from JNF’s Sunshine Tour include:
• Four days in Jerusalem to explore Ben Yehuda Street, visit the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum & Memorial, and walk through the Western Wall Tunnels before paying respects at the Western Wall (Kotel).
• A scenic tour of the Western Galilee including stops at the Atlit Illegal Immigration Camp (a site JNF helped restore in partnership with Society for the Preservation of Israel Heritage Sites) and one of Israel’s first microbreweries, Malka Brewery.
• A day trip to the north to visit the Baha’i Hanging Gardens in Haifa and tour Caesarea, the former Roman capital of the region.
• Two quintessential days in Tel Aviv featuring strolls though Old Jaffa and the open-air Carmel Market, as well as visits to the Rabin Museum and Independence Hall.
• Visits to the Sderot Indoor Recreation Center in the Negev, Aleh Negev’s state-of-the-art rehabilitative village, and a trip to the Be’er Sheva River Park to see the results of JNF’s Blueprint Negev campaign first hand-more-
“JNF has a reputation for trips that are not only exciting, but offer ways to connect our travelers to each other and the land of Israel,” says Mr. Linden. “It doesn’t matter if this is your first trip or one of many, there are always new people to meet and new ways to discover Israel.”
Open to active adults 55 and over, the Sunshine Tour is priced at $4,735, not including flight and based on double occupancy. The single supplement is $1,735, and the optional day trip to Masada and the Dead Sea is $135 per person. Flights may be arranged upon request by contacting IsramWorld at 800.223.7460 ext. 9700 or email@example.com. For more information about the Sunshine Tour visit jnf.org, or contact Matt Bernstein at 800.562.7562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
JEWISH NATIONAL FUND (JNF) began in 1901 as a dream and vision to reestablish a homeland in Israel for Jewish people everywhere. Jews the world over collected coins in iconic JNF Blue Boxes, purchasing land and planting trees until ultimately, their dream of a Jewish homeland was a reality. JNF gives all generations of Jews a unique voice in building a prosperous future for the land of Israel and its people.
JNF embodies both heart and action; our work is varied in scope but singular in benefit. We strive to bring an enhanced quality of life to all of Israel’s residents, and translate these advancements to the world beyond. JNF is greening the desert with millions of trees, building thousands of parks, creating new communities and cities for generations of Israelis to call home, bolstering Israel’s water supply, helping develop innovative arid-agriculture techniques, and educating both young and old about the founding and importance of Israel and Zionism.
JNF is a registered 501(c)(3) organization and United Nations NGO, which continuously earns top ratings from charity overseers.
For more information on JNF, call 888-JNF-0099 or visit www.jnf.org.