Choose from the following to see your region's page:
Did you know that Palm Beach County in Florida has the highest percentage of Jews than any other county in the world outside of Israel?
Did you know that South Florida, always known for its snowbirds, now boasts a very fast growing young population?
We here down south understand how to speak to every demographic and as such just closed our most successful campaign year to date, marking years of steady growth. Our zone is involved in many areas of interest:
- We hold both small and large educational and social events throughout the year that help educate the population as well as raise funds. These events particularly attract the snowbird population who are active and interested in being involved.
- Thanks to JNF’s highly professional Planned Giving Department, we work successfully with many individuals to simultaneously meet their financial needs while allowing them to leave a legacy to Israel.
- Our regional boards reflect the diverse population and allow for points of entry to all. In fact, we are excited when we see both the young and the more senior among us around the table.
- We work closely with philanthropist Stephen Muss and the Alexander Muss Institute for Israel Education, which, since it was founded in 1972, has connected more than 17,000 students, many from Southern Florida, with their Jewish heritage by giving them an opportunity to live and learn in Israel.
- We have made a difference in so many aspects of life in Israel with our contributions to reservoir construction, the Be’er Sheva River Park which is revitalizing the capitol of the Negev, new communities in the Negev, therapeutic horseback riding and so much more.
The Florida Zone has regional offices in South Florida, Orlando and Tampa.