Choose from the following to see your region's page:
JNF’s Northeast Zone has long played a critical role in engaging the Jewish community in building the land of Israel. Take a look at what it has accomplished over the last few years:
- Created the Women’s Alliance division to engage women at all giving levels. This became a national program that gave birth to the Women’s Campaign for Israel.
- Began holding a community-wide TuB’Shevat event that not only brought together residents but the different Jewish organizations as well in celebration of this holiday.
- Is the home to the only female shaliach (emissary) in the JNF system, a much sought after speaker.
- Hosted the first GoNeutral Boot Camp to educate the community about climate change and what they can do to make a difference.
- Created a real grassroots campaign by reaching out to children, parents and families with a campfire event that raised money for the families in Sderot.
- Fostered close relationships with the greater community, its residents, lay leaders, and politicians.
- Started a JNFuture group for the next generation of leaders
The Northeast zone reaches all of Southern New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Bucks County, and Eastern Pennsylvania.