Program Eligibility and Requirements
Registration Eligibility and Requirements
- This trip is for Jewish college students and young professionals, ages 18-30.
- Participants must be out of high school.
- This trip is intended for people who have already been to Israel.
- While in Israel, participants will need to stay with the group at all times; however there will be certain time blocks in which your friends and family members will be able to join up with you. Your trip leader will give you specifics about when and where as soon as your itinerary has been finalized.
- Participants are responsible for round-trip transportation to NY/NJ-based airports from their home communities.
- Participants must raise a minimum of $1100 for JNF’s Blueprint Negev or Operation Carmel Renewal campaign.
Share This Page
What are you waiting for? Get the word out!
Click on the icon below to share ASB with your favorite sites.
Now in its seventh year, AB has proven to be a truly transformative experience.
“While other kids only have sunburns to show for their break, I know that I did something worthwhile with my time over break,” Corey Jacobson ASB ’09 said, who described his time in Israel as “one of the most fulfilling experiences of my life.