Fundraiser, Las Vegas
Location: Las Vegas
For 115 years, Jewish National Fund USA has been on the ground in Israel improving the lives of its residents and developing the land for the next generations. No other organization makes a bigger difference for the land and people of Israel.
JNF has launched the $1 Billion Roadmap for the Next Decade (http://www.jnf.org/assets/pdf/thebilliondollarroadmap_digital_v-1.pdf), a ground-breaking and unprecedented plan for Israel's future that focuses on connecting the next generation to Israel, building communities in Israel's Negev and Galilee, and developing infrastructure for ecology, working with people with special needs, heritage preservation, and aliyah from North America.
JNF seeks to recruit an experienced Fundraiser to be based in Las Vegas, NV to have fundraising duties throughout this region.
Duties will include:
• Face-to-face meetings for solicitation, cultivation and recognition of donors, both new and prospective
• Developing and identifying major gift prospects
• Board and/or Committee development, cultivation and membership
• Providing professional leadership and management for Boards and/or Committees
• Mission recruitment
• Event Planning
•A passion for Israel.
•The Fundraiser should have 5+years of relative experience in sales/fundraising
•Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
•Proven success in asking for and closing gifts and building and maintaining long-term relationships with donors.
•Excellent communication skills
•Are passionate about our work. You understand the importance of Israel and want to help us continue to build and support the land and its people.
•Dream big. You aren’t afraid to think outside the box. You are always bringing new ideas to the table and are able to strategize a plan of how to make them reality.
•Are Creative. A flexible and creative thinker able to find and create new giving opportunities for programs.
Extra Credit Experience:
• Knowledge of and familiarity with the Jewish Community in the Las Vegas, NV area
• Salesforce data management.
• Opportunity to Travel to Israel
• Top-notch Healthcare
• Dental & Vision
• Flexible Spending Account
• Employer-paid Life Insurance
• Employer-paid Short and Long-term Disability
• 403(b) With Generous Employer Contribution
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org