LEARN MORE about how Israel is making the world a better place. Read the articles below and gain an appreciation for all the innovations that Israel is contributing to the planet. Fortify yourself with the positive facts about this small desert nation.
• Israelis to join Human Brain Project "Some of the best brains in Israel will spend the next 10 years devoted to a multinational effort to advance the understanding of the human mind." ISRAEL21c
• Tel Aviv ranks 2nd in innovation "Tel Aviv has been ranked the world's second most innovative city as part of the Wall Street Journal magazine and Citibank's City of the Year contest, organized by the non-profit Urban Land Institute." Ynetnews
• First team of IsraAID workers on the job in Oklahoma "On Thursday, May 23, just days after a tornado ravaged parts of Oklahoma, the first team of professional IsraAID workers landed in Moore, Oklahoma, where they immediately went to work in an attempt to help victims rebuild their lives and their peace of mind." Shalom Life
• Advanced analytics technology for water management "Analytics technology from Haifa’s IBM researchers and the Arad Group helps reduce water loss, cut costs, and gain insight into global water consumption." ISRAEL21c
• Researchers stumble upon the heart’s self-healing ability "In a recent study conducted at Israeli medical center Hadassah, researchers stumbled on a key mechanism in the heart’s regenerative capabilities." NoCamels
• Start-up Nation: The Story of Israel's Economic Miracle START-UP NATION addresses the trillion dollar question: How is it that Israel-- a country of 7.1 million, only 60 years old, surrounded by enemies, in a constant state of war since its founding, with no natural resources-- produces more start-up companies than large, peaceful, and stable nations like Japan, China, India, Korea, Canada and the UK?
• Israel in the World: Changing Lives Through Innovation From agriculture to medicine, Israel stands right at the forefront of technological development. Learn about the country's many achievements and breakthroughs, and how it's poised to remain on the industrial cutting edge in the foreseeable future.
• The Prime Ministers: An Intimate Narrative of Israeli Leadership The Prime Ministers is the first and only insider account of Israeli politics from the founding of the Jewish State to the near-present day. It reveals stunning details of life-and-death decision-making, top-secret military operations and high level peace negotiations.
• TINY DYNAMO: How one of the world's smallest countries is producing some of our most important inventions Tiny Dynamo is a fascinating collection of 21 stories detailing Israel's inventions that benefit all of mankind. From desalting the ocean to the tiny PillCam that videos your insides, the Flash Drive to spinal surgery robots, watering the desert with drip irrigation, blasting breast tumors and curing major diseases: Israel is a hotbed of start-ups and idea incubation wildly disproportionate to its tiny size.
• Israel: Repairing the World ISRAEL - Repairing the World is an introduction to Israel's achievements and their role in making this world a better place. The text of the book is accessible for younger readers with bolded words either explained in the text or defined in the glossary. Captioned illustrations add to the information in the text. The book provides a good starting point for students to do further research in this area.
What does Made in Israel mean to you?
Space-age rapid transit to debut in Tel Aviv
Melanoma can be cured – in Israel.
How a Small Nation Makes a Big Difference
|Good News From Israel||Ads4Israel.com||BlueStar|