LEARN MORE about how Israel is making the world a better place. Read the articles below and gain an appreciation for all the innovations that Israel is contributing to the planet. Fortify yourself with the positive facts about this small desert nation.
• Orthodox Woman Who Pioneered Breakthrough Alzheimers Drug Wins Israel Prize: "Weinstock-Rosin was the lead developer for what would eventually become the Novartis Exelon Patch, the only FDA-approved skin patch for the treatment of Alzheimer's disease."
• Ethiopian-Israelis Achieve Their Dream: "Two innovative college programs are making inroads in preparing Ethiopian-Israelis for professional careers."
• Advanced Technologies Park: An ecosystem of tech innovation in southern Israel: "Advanced Technologies Park in Beer-Sheva, Israel is a public-private collaboration designed to promote development in data storage, cybersecurity, telecommunications, nanotech, and pharmaceuticals."
• Tel Aviv Researchers Find New Way To Fight Ovarian Cancer: Prof. Dan Peer of Tel Aviv University's Department of Cell Research and Immunology has proposed a new strategy to tackle an aggressive subtype of ovarian cancer using a new nanoscale drug-delivery system designed to target specific cancer cells."
• Innovation: Africa : "From renewable energy to agriculture to IT and more, Israel is a leader in the global innovation sector. In Africa, these innovations have the power to save lives."
• Top 7 Most Exciting Alternative Modes of Transport in Israel: "Folding cars and scooters, a cardboard bike, a no-impact wheel and a 'floating' rapid transit system are here or soon to appear in Israel."
• Start-up Nation: The Story of Israel's Economic Miracle START-UP NATION addresses the trillion dollar question: How is it that Israel-- a country of 7.1 million, only 60 years old, surrounded by enemies, in a constant state of war since its founding, with no natural resources-- produces more start-up companies than large, peaceful, and stable nations like Japan, China, India, Korea, Canada and the UK?
• Israel in the World: Changing Lives Through Innovation From agriculture to medicine, Israel stands right at the forefront of technological development. Learn about the country's many achievements and breakthroughs, and how it's poised to remain on the industrial cutting edge in the foreseeable future.
• The Prime Ministers: An Intimate Narrative of Israeli Leadership The Prime Ministers is the first and only insider account of Israeli politics from the founding of the Jewish State to the near-present day. It reveals stunning details of life-and-death decision-making, top-secret military operations and high level peace negotiations.
• TINY DYNAMO: How one of the world's smallest countries is producing some of our most important inventions Tiny Dynamo is a fascinating collection of 21 stories detailing Israel's inventions that benefit all of mankind. From desalting the ocean to the tiny PillCam that videos your insides, the Flash Drive to spinal surgery robots, watering the desert with drip irrigation, blasting breast tumors and curing major diseases: Israel is a hotbed of start-ups and idea incubation wildly disproportionate to its tiny size.
• Israel: Repairing the World ISRAEL - Repairing the World is an introduction to Israel's achievements and their role in making this world a better place. The text of the book is accessible for younger readers with bolded words either explained in the text or defined in the glossary. Captioned illustrations add to the information in the text. The book provides a good starting point for students to do further research in this area.
Created in Israel - Part of your life
Bill Gates: Israel Start-Up Nation
How a Small Nation Makes a Big Difference
Israel: 65 Years of Achievement
|Good News From Israel||Ads4Israel.com||BlueStar|