December 1, 2016 - December 8, 2016
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Laureine Greenbaum & Robert Lembke;
Honorary Chair: Dr. Mort Mower
Mission Professional(s): Talia Tzour Avner, Chief Israel Emissary
Tour Consultant: Michelle Baruch
A global water crisis is upon us. Israel has been at the forefront of water solutions for several decades. Jewish National Fund has played a central role in Israel’s water achievements — and continues to do so.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN:
• A sustainable future...
• Cutting-edge water technology and solutions for water scarcity...
• A thorough examination of a country that knows how to manage its water and handle severe water crises...
• A country that holds a world’s record in recycling and is a leader in its water technology, companies and start-ups...This tour was designed for you!
MAIN TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
• Review of the country’s natural water resources and how they are managed.
• Meet and network with top level speakers, figures, researchers and business leaders from various water authorities, companies, universities and more.
• Learn about geopolitics, hydropolitics and transboundary water management, reservoirs, wetlands, desalination plants, river restoration and drillings.
Visit Israel with JNF and learn first-hand how Israel overcame its severe water crisis, turning itself into the most water conscious nation on earth.
Land Cost: (based on double occupancy): $3,395
Single Supplement: $750
For more information, please contact Talia Tzour Avner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.879.9305 x241.