March 30, 2014 - April 3, 2014
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Lauren Mescon
Mission Professional(s): Rene Reinhard
This is Israel’s most challenging region where 21st century style pioneering and the most sophisticated farming techniques are the hallmarks of the area. The purpose of this Task Force visit is to study in-depth the region’s needs, review ongoing projects and evaluate future plans so as to assist JNF in determining its areas of involvement and support for the region’s future growth. We will be staying at local B&B accommodations.
- An in-depth study of the region’s needs including community expansion, absorption of new residents, education and medical challenges, agricultural training, R&D work, community health requirements, and water challenges and solutions.
- Meetings with the key people of Central Arava.
- Dedication ceremony of the JNF Medical Center.
- Visits to the R&D Center, housing development, agricultural training center (AICAT), educational and water projects.
- Meetings with new residents.
- Dinners with foreign students and the region’s medical team.
- Jeep tour and dinner along the historic Silk Route.
- Optional extension is available.
For more information, please contact Rene Reinhard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.879.9305 x235.