February 14, 2016 - February 18, 2016
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Dr. Naomi Vilko and Dr. Jeffrey Brookman
Mission Professional(s): Michael Feinman
Join healthcare professionals on a unique mission to Israel for a special look at Israel’s healthcare industry.
• Meet top Israeli doctors and healthcare professionals who are leaders in their fields, senior officials in Israel’s Ministry of Health, and members of the Israel Medical Association.
• Gain insights into everyday challenges and unique aspects of healthcare delivery in Israel.
• Visit medical facilities throughout the country such as Hadassah Medical Center, Ram Bam Medical Center and smaller hospitals serving Israel’s periphery.
• Spend time with soldiers who are receiving treatment at a military rehabilitation center.
• Witness the transformation of the Negev and see JNF’s Blueprint Negev campaign come alive.
• Enjoy every moment of this experience with stays at luxury hotels, meals at top restaurants and VIP travel throughout the land of Israel.
Price: Land Only (based on double occupancy): $2,595
Single Supplement: $630
We are also planning a second Doctors for Israel Tour, which will take place in early December 2016 in conjuction with the World Allergists Conference in Jerusalem.
For more information, please contact Jessica Schapiro at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.879.9305 x297.