November 29, 2017 - December 6, 2017
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Marc Kelman
Mission Professional(s): Talia Tzour Avner, Chief Israel Emissary
IF YOU CARE ABOUT:
- A sustainable future...
- Cutting-edge water technology and solutions for water scarcity...
- A thorough examination of a country that knows how to manage its water and handle severe water crises...
- A country that holds a world record in recycling, is a leader in its water technology, companies and start-ups, and shares its expertise with the rest of the world…
- This tour was designed for you!
- Review of the country’s natural water resources and how they are managed.
- Meet and network with top level speakers, researchers, and business leaders from various water authorities, companies, and more.
- Learn about geopolitics, hydropolitics and transboundary water management, and visit reservoirs, wetlands, desalination plants, river restoration, drillings, and more.
- 8 full days of touring with a private, expert, English-speaking guide
- Daily Israeli-style buffet breakfast, and most lunches and dinners
- Tips for guide and driver
- And so much more!
Land Cost (based on double/twin room): $3,350
Single Supplement: $875
Itinerary Coming Soon!
For more information, please contact Talia Tzour Avner at email@example.com or 212.879.9305 x241