February 8, 2017 - February 13, 2017
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Ben Gutmann
Mission Professional(s): Glen Schwartz
• Discuss the beginnings of the Cuban Jewish community and walk through its history with a renowned historian and scholar.
• See the former home of famed author Ernest Hemingway, filled with his original belongings frozen in time.
• Visit the Holocaust Museum, the only one of its kind in Cuba.
• Meander the cobblestone streets of Old Havana with a knowledgeable architect.
• Learn the art of cigar rolling at the Partagas Tobacco Factory, which sells some of the finest cigars in all of Cuba.
• Experience an authentic Shabbat with members of the local Jewish community.
• Tour various artist studios, galleries, and museums including the renowned Museum of Art.
• Enjoy an exclusive cocktail reception with members of the Cuban consulate.
• Dine on sophisticated Cuban cuisine in private homes and top restaurants.
• 5 full days of touring
• Private, expert, English-speaking guide
• 5 overnights at the Parque Central Hotel in Havana
• Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Visa and Passport fees
• Tips for guide and driver
• Land Cost (based on double occupancy): $5,000
• Single Supplement: $600
• A minimum gift of $10,000 to JNF’s 2017 campaign is required for participation.
*Airfare not included but a group flight will be arranged and advised closer to the trip.
Capacity is limited to 25 people and is on a first-come basis.
For more information, please contact Glen Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.879.9305 x880.