February 8, 2017 - February 13, 2017
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Ben Gutmann
Mission Professional(s): Glen Schwartz
• Discuss the beginnings of the Cuban Jewish community and walk through its history with a renowned historian and scholar.
• See the former home of famed author Ernest Hemingway, filled with his original belongings frozen in time.
• Visit the Holocaust Museum, the only one of its kind in Cuba.
• Meander the cobblestone streets of Old Havana with a knowledgeable architect.
• Learn the art of cigar rolling at the Partagas Tobacco Factory, which sells some of the finest cigars in all of Cuba.
• Experience an authentic Shabbat with members of the local Jewish community.
• Tour various artist studios, galleries, and museums including the renowned Museum of Art.
• Enjoy an exclusive cocktail reception with members of the Cuban consulate.
• Dine on sophisticated Cuban cuisine in private homes and top restaurants.
• 5 full days of touring
• Private, expert, English-speaking guide
• 5 overnights at the Parque Central Hotel in Havana
• Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
• Visa and Passport fees
• Tips for guide and driver
• Land Cost (based on double occupancy): $5,000
• Single Supplement: $600
• A minimum gift of $10,000 to JNF’s 2017 campaign is required for participation.
*Airfare not included but a group flight will be arranged and advised closer to the trip.
Registration is currently closed. If you would like to add your name to the waiting list, please contact Glen Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212.879.9305 x880.