March 26, 2017 - March 30, 2017
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Dr. Frederic Cohen and Dr. Rob Norman
Mission Professional(s): Marina Furman
Join JNF for a one-of-a-kind opportunity exploring Israel’s healthcare system and innovative medical breakthroughs.
• Visit renowned medical institutions such as Ziv Medical Center in Tzfat, the leading trauma center in the north, and see how they are treating Syrian war victims.
• Stay in luxurious accommodations such as the 5-star legendary Beresheet Hotel in Mitzpe Ramon.
• Explore the trendy neighborhoods of Tel Aviv and its world-famous culinary scene.
• Gain insight into various facets and challenges that are unique to Israel’s healthcare system.
• Participate in an interactive exercise with medical experts at the Yerucham Simulation Center.
• See the transformative infrastructure developing in Israel’s peripheries such as the new Medical Center in Halutza and the Galilee Medical Center in Nahariya.
• Visit groundbreaking JNF initiatives in the Negev that are transforming the region with innovative research & development, agricultural technology, and state-of-the-art facilities.
• CME Accreditation subject to approval.
Land Cost (based on double occupancy): $2,475
Single Supplement: $500
*Flights are not included but may be arranged upon request. Tips to the guide and driver are not included but a recommended amount is provided on the registration form.
For more information, please contact Marina Furman at email@example.com or 212.879.9305 x861.