June 9, 2017 - June 17, 2017
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Jeffrey Menick
Mission Professional(s): Diane Scar
Taste and cook your way through Israel with world renowned chefs as you savor the country’s remarkable food, wine, and music!
· Experience full immersion cooking classes with top Israeli chefs and sommeliers.
· Hike through vineyards and orchards and sample the fresh wines produced in Israel’s beautiful countryside.
· Savor hardy home-cooked meals and enjoy authentic Israeli home hospitality.
· Hunt down urban street food and scour through farmers markets throughout the country.
· Reward yourself with delicious meals cooked with your own hands.
· Interact with talented musicians from all walks of Israeli life.
· Experience Tel Aviv nightlife, including cafes and jazz clubs.
· Pick fresh fruits and vegetables straight from local farms.
· Smell the fresh spices and baked goods at Israel’s famous open air markets.
· Stay at 5 star, luxury hotels and spas
· Explore the Golan Heights, one of Israel’s most beautiful regions.
· Visit Tel Aviv, Israel’s largest and most cosmopolitian city and the Old City of Jerusalem.
· Witness the transformation of the Negev desert and see JNF’s critical work come alive.
Land Only (based on double occupancy): $5,999 · Single Supplement: $1,600
For more information, please contact Diane Scar at email@example.com or call 212.879.9305 x840.
Thinking ahead to the 2018 Culinary, Wine, and Music Tour? So are we! Registration is now open!
Culinary, Wine & Arts 2017 Promo from Cliff Faber on Vimeo.