July 14, 2017 - July 24, 2017
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Michael & Anna Boni
Mission Professional(s): Marina Furman
Walk in the footsteps of your ancestors on this once-in-a-lifetime journey from Poland to Israel. Discover a world that once was and experience the emotional Jewish history in Poland before exploring what soon became the safe haven and homeland for millions of Jews - Israel.
POLAND HIGHLIGHTS (JULY 14 - 19):
• Explore cities and towns that were home to thriving Jewish communities since the 13th century such as Warsaw and Krakow.
• Confront the horrors of the Holocaust at the Auschwitz and Birkenau concentration camps.
• Tour Schindler’s Factory for a vivid depiction of the heartwrenching plight endured by Jewish families during the Holocaust.
• Visit local synagogues and learn about the modern-day Jewish culture.
• See the beautiful Gothic Wawel Royal Castle, a cultural institution considered to be the highest-ranked monument in the country.
ISRAEL HIGHLIGHTS (JULY 19 - 24):
• Follow the trail of rebirth and redemption of the Jewish people with an expert guide.
• See Jerusalem’s multi-layered history come alive while exploring the historic Old City.
• Discover the up-and-coming neighborhoods in Tel Aviv, Israel’s most modern and cosmopolitan city.
• Travel along the scenic coastal route and see the progress and developments transforming Israel’s northern region.
• See 115 years of JNF’s transformative work in the land of Israel.
Enjoy 5-star luxury accommodations and gourmet meals throughout Poland and Israel.
Land Cost (based on double occupancy): $5,375
Single Supplement: $1,265
*Airfaire not included from Poland to Israel but flights can be arranged upon request.
For more information, please contact Marina Furman at email@example.com or call 212.879.9305 x861.