October 6, 2013 - October 10, 2013
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Michael Blank
Mission Professional(s): Glen Schwartz
An exclusive mission in recognition of annual giving of $10,000 or more, offering the chance to see Israel like never before.
Optional Pre-Mission to St. Petersburg, Russia: October 1 - 6, 2013
- Deluxe accommodations at the luxurious Beresheet Hotel in Mitzpe Ramon and the Royal Beach Hotel in Tel Aviv.
- Visit key JNF projects and learn how JNF is enriching the land of Israel for all of its inhabitants.
- Attend exclusive briefings by some of Israel’s leading newsmakers, experts and key decision-makers.
- Witness the transformation of the Arava and the Negev and learn what the future holds for these regions.
- Visit many important historical and cultural sites throughout Israel.
PRE-MISSION TO ST. PETERSBURG HIGHLIGHTS
- As featured on CNN, hear Marina Furman’s remarkable story of bravery and courage, first-hand, and learn how she became one of the most powerful catalysts for the release of the Soviet Jewry.
- Join Marina in a journey along the same footsteps she took 25 years ago to protest and demand freedom for the Soviet Jewry. Begin at her old apartment in Leningrad, see where she protested in Palace Square and visit the jail where she was imprisoned and interrogated by the KGB.
- Visit important Jewish landmarks and witness the modern day renewal of Jewish life in St. Petersburg.
- Visit many important historical and cultural sites throughout St. Petersburg, including the Hermitage, Catherine’s Palace at Pushkin, Theater Square and Nevky Prospect.
- Attend exclusive meetings with key Jewish leaders and government officials.
- 5 nights at luxury hotels in the heart of St. Petersburg.
PRICE AND MINIMUM GIFT
- A minimum gift of $10,000 to JNF’s 2014 campaign is required for participation on this mission.
- Israel Mission: One full land subsidy is provided per household. An additional participant is $1,500
- Pre-Mission to St. Petersburg: Land Only (based on double occupancy): $2,850 • Single Supplement: $835
- Airfare is not included but may be arranged upon request.
For assistance with international flights, please contact IsramWorld travel agent, Margaret Aldrich-Gan, at 212.507.9239.
For more information, contact Glen Schwartz at 561.447.9733.