June 5, 2014 - June 12, 2014
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Howard Bragman
Mission Professional(s): Lou Rosenberg & René Reinhard
Optional Extension in Tel Aviv, taking place during Gay Pride: June 12 - 14, 2014
- Delve into the rich history of the land of Israel.
- Celebrate the spirit of Jerusalem and travel through time exploring the city’s multi-layered history.
- Experience the magic of the Ramon Crater, Israel’s Grand Canyon, located in the heart of the Negev.
- Tour the Ramon Air Force Base and lunch with Israel’s elite pilots and a squadron of the IDF.
- Visit major historic and cultural sites throughout Israel such as Caesaria, Old Jaffa and the Ayalon Institute Museum.
- Stay at 5 star, luxury hotels and spas
- Enjoy Israel’s diverse shopping, sightseeing, wineries, restaurants, cafes and nightlife.
- Explore vibrant cosmopolitan Tel Aviv, Israel’s most dynamic city on the Mediterranean coast, just in time to celebrate Gay Pride.
Land Only (based on double occupancy): $4,985 • Single Supplement: $1,565
Optional Extension (based on double occupancy): $420 • Single Supplement: $580
For more information, please contact:
Lou Rosenberg at email@example.com or 323.964.1400 x963
René Reinhard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.879.9305 x235