July 13, 2014 - July 19, 2014
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): IIana Derman
Mission Professional(s): Stephen Bach
Join other Jewish singles and experience the sights, sounds, flavors and spirit of Israel on a unique and unforgettable journey.
- Experience the sights, sounds, flavors and spirit of Israel as you explore the country from north to south
- See Jerusalem’s multi-layered history come alive, discover the trendy neighborhoods of Tel Aviv, journey through the Negev desert and travel north along the scenic route
- See the sunrise during a yoga class on the beach, take an exciting jeep ride through the magnificent Golan Heights and go for a night swim under the stars
- Explore the country’s thriving food, wine and culinary scene, tour local markets and taste wine at award-winning vineyards
- Participate in a special hands-on community service activity
- Attend insider briefings by top Israeli newsmakers, experts and opinion leaders
- Enjoy Israel’s world-famous nightlife, indulge in optional spa treatments and enjoy a special Shabbat experience
- Witness the transformation of the Negev and Galilee and see JNF’s work come alive
For ages 30 – 45
PRICING: Land Only (based on double occupancy): $2,850* • Single Supplement: $798
Optional day trip to Masada and the Dead Sea: $130.
*Flights are not included but may be arranged upon request.
Space is limited.
For more information, please contact Stephen Bach at 516.593.1200 x179 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.