November 13, 2014 - November 20, 2014
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Ellen Rosenberg and Scott Schreiber
Mission Professional(s): Beth Cherner
- Explore vibrant cosmopolitan Tel Aviv, Israel’s most dynamic city on the Mediterranean coast.
- Witness the transformation of the Negev Desert into a cradle of innovation in alternative energy and cutting-edge agriculture.
- Travel through time exploring Jerusalem’s multi-layered history.
- Visit Israel’s frontiers, gaining insight into the regions’ challenges and opportunities in today’s Middle East.
- Attend insider briefings and meet top Israeli newsmakers, experts and leaders.
- Explore Israel’s diverse shopping, sightseeing, restaurants, cafes and nightlife.
- Travel north along Israel’s picturesque coastal route and learn about JNF’s Go North campaign in the region.
Land Only (based on double occupancy): $4,095
Single Supplement: $1,288
Optional Day Tour to Masada/Dead Sea: $135
For more information, please contact Beth Cherner at email@example.com or 847.656.8880 x760.