April 1, 2014 - April 9, 2014
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Michael Blank, Larry Cohen, Todd Patkin
Mission Professional(s): Sara Hefez, Aaron Parker
Whether it’s your first trip to Israel or your tenth, join JNF for the trip of a lifetime. The Spirit of Israel Mission is a luxury experience with access to exclusive sights, inspirational leaders and unique opportunities to witness and participate in Israel’s extraordinary history and future as it continues to grow in the 21st Century.
- Explore vibrant cosmopolitan Tel Aviv, Israel’s most dynamic city on the Mediterranean coast.
- Witness the transformation of the Negev Desert into a cradle of innovation in alternative energy and cutting-edge agriculture.
- Travel through time exploring Jerusalem’s multi-layered history.
- Visit Israel’s frontiers, gaining insight into the regions’ challenges and opportunities in today’s Middle East.
- Attend insider briefings and meet top Israeli newsmakers, experts and leaders.
- Explore Israel’s diverse shopping, sightseeing, restaurants, cafes and nightlife.
Price Information: Land Only (based on double occupancy): $3,985 • Single Supplement: $1,320
For more information, please contact Sara Hefez at 617.423.0999 x811 or Aaron Parker at 415.677.9600 x970.