October 20, 2016 - October 27, 2016
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Vivian Grossman and Phyllis Solomon
Mission Professional(s): Michael Zimmerman, Director, Central New Jersey
Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime journey to Israel and explore its deep-rooted history, heritage, and culture.
• Travel through time and walk in the footsteps of Jerusalem’s multi-layered history.
• Explore the diverse city of Tel Aviv, Israel’s most vibrant and cosmopolitan city.
• Meet with inspirational politicians, dignitaries, and community leaders.
• Learn about the challenges and opportunities facing the Middle East today.
• Experience the joyous holiday of Sukkot with locals; an authentic celebration filled with dancing, laughter, and time-honored traditions.
• Discover the rapidly developing Negev region and see how JNF is creating new social, economical, and tourist opportunities.
• Travel north along Israel’s picturesque coastal route and immerse yourself in the art, food, and culture.
Land Cost (Based on double occupancy): $3,750
Single Supplement: $1,150
For more information, please contact Michael Zimmerman, Director, Central New Jersey at email@example.com or call 212.879.9305 x822.