September 3, 2017 - September 12, 2017
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Hal Linden and Dr. Melinda Wolf
Mission Professional(s): Matt Bernstein, Judy Feig & Cheryl Lefland
Enhance your Jewish identity with a life-changing journey to Israel. JNF warmly welcomes you to experience a unique 10-day excursion on the Sunshine Tour.
· Immerse yourself in Israeli culture from the moment you arrive in the holy land.
· Travel through Jerusalem’s multi-layered history with a visit to the Old City.
· Explore the modern metropolis of Tel Aviv, Israel’s most cosmopolitan city on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea.
· Witness the transformation of the Negev desert and see JNF’s critical work come alive.
· Meet with inspirational leaders, journalists, and Israelis to hear stories of heroism, leadership, and everyday life.
· Experience an authentic, traditional Shabbat in Jerusalem.
· Discover the hidden gems of the Galilee in Israel’s northern region.
· Take a cable car ride to the top of Masada and float in the buoyant waters of the Dead Sea.*
· Enjoy local cuisine and stay in luxurious accommodations such as the 5-star Beresheet Hotel in Mitzpe Ramon.
· Take home unforgettable memories to share with your children and grandchildren.
· Travel throughout Israel on a spacious, air-conditioned, Wi-Fi-equipped coach bus with an expert tour guide.
Land Only (based on double occupancy): $4,350
Single Supplement: $1,250
Optional Masada/Dead Sea Tour: $215*
Flights and pre- and post-tour extensions are not included but may be arranged upon request through Isram Israel.
For more information on itinerary and registration, please contact Matt Bernstein at email@example.com or 800.562.7526.