July 2, 2017 - July 9, 2017
Mission Chairman/Co Chair(s): Andrew Fishman
Mission Professional(s): Jeffrey Greenberg & Arielle Levy
Join other vibrant singles and experience the sights, sounds, flavors, and spirit of Israel on a unique and unforgettable journey.
- Explore the country from north to south and experience all of Israel’s magic and wonder.
- Experience a once-in-a-life-time opportunity and attend the 2017 Maccabiah Games Opening Ceremony.
- Tour Jerusalem and witness its mult-layered history come alive while taking in breathtaking panoramic views of the Old City.
- Celebrate the 4th of July in the iconic neighborhoods of Tel Aviv and enjoy the world-famous nightlife
- Discover Israel’s thriving food, wine, and culinary scene while dining at the trendiest restaurants.
- Meet with renowned Israeli newsmakers, opinion leaders, and political figures.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at Tel Aviv’s Start Up Nation, and learn how Israel has become one of the most important financial centers in the world
- Join an optional day tour to Masada and the famous Dead Sea.
Land Only (based on double occupancy): $2,475
Single Supplement: $875
For more information, please contact Jeffrey Greenberg at email@example.com or 212.879.9305 x895, or Arielle Levy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212.879.9305 x946.