AMHSI Admissions Interviewer
Alexander Muss High School in Israel, a signature program of Jewish National Fund (JNF) and known as HSI or AMHSI, delivers a transformative experience for teens through its semester, mini-mester and summer abroad programs in Israel. Unlike any other experience, we are the only pluralist, non-denominational, fully accredited international study abroad program in Israel for high school students – one in which the land of Israel becomes a living classroom. Students spend part of the academic school year or summer in Israel during the sophomore, junior or senior year of high school on an academic adventure, earning high school and college credits. Students enjoy a college-prep environment, living on our Hod HaSharon campus while exploring over 4,000 years of fascinating history, experiencing the land, culture and people of Israel. AMHSI students return home with a heightened level of maturity and responsibility, along with strong bonds to new friends and a deeper connection to the State of Israel that lasts a lifetime.
AHMHSI seeks a dynamic and creative professional interested in leading and directing the national admissions operation. The primary purpose of this position is to interview all potential students passed on from the recruiters in the field and any other student leads that may come in.
This position is an Exempt position and will be supervised by the National Director of Admissions. This position can be home based.
• Prior to scheduling interviews ensure you have all relevant paperwork has been received especially medical forms
• Interpret the school to prospective candidates and their families
• Manage interview process including schedule of interviews in a timely manner including skype/facetime/zoom meetings
• Assess interviewed candidates meet the requirements of the program both socially and academically
• Giving prompt responsiveness to inquiries and requests from all parties including students, parents, Israel office and National Director of Admissions
• Assist in development of coordinated financial aid, advisement and registration processes for new students and working with their parents
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with schools including guidance counsellors and teachers to ensure students meet all necessary requirements to attend the school
• Make sure all relevant information is processed into Salesforce so the National Director of Admissions and team can take over the process
• Other duties as assigned
• A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 plus years work experience. Work in an admissions setting is preferred
• Must be available to work some evenings and weekends
• Should possess high energy, attention to detail, and the ability to organize effectively, self-driven and motivated, quick learner
• Understanding social media and its ability to be used as a recruitment tool
• Experience with Microsoft Office, internet research, Google Docs and CRM systems and ability to setup and use technology for presentation
Please email cover letter and resume to: [email protected]