Director, Greater Baltimore
For 117 years, Jewish National Fund USA has been on the ground in Israel improving the lives of its residents and developing the land for the next generations. No other organization makes a bigger difference for the land and people of Israel.
JNF has launched the $1 Billion Roadmap for the Next, a ground-breaking and unprecedented plan for Israel's future that focuses on connecting the next generation to Israel, building communities in Israel's Negev and Galilee, and developing infrastructure for ecology, working with people with special needs, heritage preservation, and aliyah from North America.
JNF seeks to recruit an experienced Director of Fundraising and Development to be responsible for the Greater Baltimore region. The purpose of the Director is to develop relationships with prospective and current donors to raise money for Jewish National Fund’s National Campaign to support projects and programs for Israel. This position will be based in the JNF Baltimore office.
- Face-to-face meetings for solicitation, cultivation and recognition of donors, both new and prospective
- Developing and identifying major gift prospects
- Board and/or Committee development, cultivation and membership
- Providing professional leadership and management for Boards and/or Committees
- Mission to Israel recruitment
- Event Fundraising
- 2-4 years of nonprofit work experience primarily in a fundraising role
- A passion for Israel.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- A team-orientation and strong work ethic.
Extra Credit Experience:
- Salesforce data management.
- Opportunity to Travel to Israel
- Top-notch Healthcare
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Employer-paid Short and Long-term Disability
- 403(b) and Generous Employer Contribution
If you are interested in this position please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]