We see a bright, beautiful future for Israel and the Jewish people. But we cannot succeed in bringing our vision to life without you. The Director’s purpose is to develop relationships with prospective and current donors to raise money for Jewish National Fund’s National Campaign to support its projects and programs in Israel, with direct solicitations.
The Director will be responsible for fundraising activities throughout Tampa. They will also be supervising the following primary areas: Orlando, Sarasota, Fort Myers and Naples. The Director is accountable for producing significant annual increases in the number of donors to JNF’s National Campaign, at all gift levels, with particular focus on major gifts.
Duties will include:
- Face-to-face meetings for solicitation, cultivation and recognition of donors, both new and prospective including major gift prospects
- Board and Leadership development, cultivation, and membership
- Grow and recruit for Affinity Groups including Women for Israel (WFI), Lawyers for Israel (LFI) and Doctors for Israel (DFI)
- Mission recruitment
- Event Planning
- 10 years fundraising or sales experience
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Jewish communities in the Northern Florida region
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including writing and speaking
- Creative, dependable, self-disciplined individual who is capable of minimal on-site supervision
- Superior problem solving, organization and time management skills
- Ability to work nights and weekends as needed, depending on scheduled JNF events and donor, prospect and lay leadership schedules.
- Possible travel to other Regions and Israel
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Database)
- Opportunity to Travel to Israel
- Top-notch Healthcare
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Employer-paid Short and Long-term Disability
- 403(b) and Employer Contribution