Director, Western Florida
JNF seeks to recruit an experienced Director of Fundraising and Development to be responsible for Naples, Sarasota, Fort Myers and throughout the West Coast of Florida. This position may be based out of Naples, Sarasota or Fort Myers.
The purpose of the Director is to develop relationships with prospective and current donors to raise money for Jewish National Fund’s National Campaign to support projects and programs for Israel.
- Face-to-face meetings for solicitation, cultivation and recognition of donors, both new and prospective
- Developing and identifying major gift prospects
- Board and/or Committee development, cultivation and membership
- Providing professional leadership and management for Boards and/or Committees
- Mission to Israel recruitment
- Event Fundraising
- A passion for Israel.
- 3-5+years fundraising experience (or similar sales experience)
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the Jewish Communities in Sarasota, Fort Myers and Naples and throughout the West Coast of Florida
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Superior problem solving and multi-tasking ability
- Travel to Israel
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce)
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Top-notch Healthcare
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Employer-paid Short and Long-term Disability
- 403(b) With Generous Employer Contribution
If you are interested in this position please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]