Fundraiser, Philadelphia and South Jersey
For 117 years, Jewish National Fund USA has been on the ground in Israel improving the lives of its residents and developing the land for the next generations. No other organization makes a bigger difference for the land and people of Israel.
JNF has launched the $1 Billion Roadmap for the Next Decade, a ground-breaking and unprecedented plan for Israel's future that focuses on connecting the next generation to Israel, building communities in Israel's Negev and Galilee, and developing infrastructure for ecology, working with people with special needs, heritage preservation, and aliyah from North America.
JNF seeks to recruit an experienced Fundraiser to be the Associate Executive Director of Philadelphia and South Jersey based in the JNF Philadelphia Office. This position reports to the Executive Director.
It is understood that you will be responsible for fundraising throughout Southern NJ and Philadelphia.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• Face-to-face meetings for solicitation, cultivation, and recognition of existing, new, and prospective donors
• Identifying, cultivating, and closing major gift prospects
• Participate in all aspects of the gift cycle
• Board and/or Committee development, cultivation and membership
• Providing professional support to Boards and/or Committees
• Recruiting for JNF’s Missions to Israel and National Conference
The Fundraiser should have 7+years of relative experience in sales/fundraising
Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
Proven success in asking for and closing gifts and building and maintaining long-term relationships with donors.
Excellent communication skills
Are passionate about our work. You understand the importance of Israel and want to help us continue to build and support the land and its people.
Dream big. You aren’t afraid to think outside the box. You are always bringing new ideas to the table and are able to strategize a plan of how to make them reality.
Are Creative. A flexible and creative thinker able to find and create new giving opportunities for programs.
Extra Credit Experience:
Knowledge of and familiarity with the Jewish Community in the Philadelphia, Eastern Pennsylvania and South Jersey area.
Salesforce data management.
• Opportunity to Travel to Israel
• Dental & Vision
• Flexible Spending Account
• Employer-paid Life Insurance
• Employer-paid Short and Long-term Disability
• 403(b) With Generous Employer Contribution
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]