Professional Programs Coordinator
Jewish National Fund (JNF) is a nonprofit dedicated to the land and people of Israel. JNF gives all generations a unique voice in building and ensuring the prosperity of the land of Israel through their generosity and partnership with the people of Israel.
JNF seeks to recruit a Professional Programs Coordinator for a full time position to be based in New York City. The Professional Programs Coordinator will work with our Affinity Groups Department to develop strategies and grow Doctors for Israel, Lawyers for Israel, Speakers Bureau, Makor JNFuture (young leadership) and Community Campaign.
- Facilitate and coordinate special events/retreats/conference and national missions to Israel
- Work with Marketing and Communications Department to promote Affinity Groups where relevant in mailings, press releases, press ads, website and other marketing communications, as well as Social Media messaging
- Provide reports for the national Presidents/ National Chairs and coordinate committee, regional and national conference calls
- Manage order, tracking, and delivery process for Affinity Group promotional awards
- Manage Sapphire and Chai societies and coding on Salesforce
- Creating the Sapphire wall spreadsheet for each campaign year and being in contact with all fundraisers to advise on qualifications of their donors for the given campaign year
- Manage gathering and updating of speaker bios, speaker contracts and payments
- Database updates, report pulling and JNF wide communications
- Communication with fundraisers and Makor members of solicitations made by the Makor members
- Support the department with Powerpoints and organize team activities
- Provide support to all members of the Affinity Group department
- 1-3 years’ experience in not for profit administration or fundraising
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the Jewish Community
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Superior problem solving and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Database, preferably Salesforce)
• Are passionate about our work.
You understand the importance of Israel and want to help us continue to build and support the land and its people.
• Are a team player.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re excited to roll up your sleeves and work with people across departments to accomplish our goals.
• Take ownership of your projects and get things done.
You are able to prioritize, organize, and juggle multiple tasks, no matter how big or small, to get the job done. When you need help, you're not afraid to ask. You are solution orientated and have grace under pressure.
• Are professional.You’re trustworthy and equipped to handle and maintain confidential information.
Extra Credit Experience:
• Salesforce data management.
- Opportunity to Travel to Israel
- Top-notch Healthcare
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Employer-paid Short and Long-term Disability
- 403(b) and Generous Employer Contribution
If you are interested in this position please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]