Seasonal Administrative Assistant – Boca Raton
JNF seeks to recruit a Seasonal Administrative Assistant for the Boca Raton, FL office. This is a full-time, seasonal position that will last from approximately September to May.
- Extensive donor database management utilizing Salesforce (running queries and maintaining accuracy of donor records)
- Manage event registration and preparation of materials, including name badges, pledge cards, seating, payments and donations.
- Answer telephones providing customer service to donors, board, volunteers, and the community-at-large
- Correspondence, mail merges and general office support
- Assisting with administrative duties and special projects as directed
- Process and code donations, pledges and payments accurately and in a timely manner
- Process invoices and check requests for accounts payable
The following qualifications are required for this position:
- Strong computer skills (including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook). Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Candidates must possess superb interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and able to prioritize and multi-task projects in a busy office.
- Superior customer service and telephone etiquette.
- Efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly adaptive to sudden deadlines and changing priorities
- Must be a team player, enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Previous experience in a non-profit/fundraising organization preferred.
- BA/BS degree if preferred.
If you are interested in this position please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]