Young Leadership Fundraiser, Mid-Atlantic. (Washington DC and Baltimore)
You will be charged with growing the local JNFuture communities in Washington, DC and Baltimore which features a dynamic group of passionate young professionals (ages 22-40) through new programming, strategic planning, and local partnerships.
A typical day for you will include identifying prospective donors, meeting face-to-face and sharing the JNF story, program management, and leadership development to help the organization meet and exceed our goals.
With over twenty chapters across the country and growing, you have the opportunity to be a part of a national movement of young Zionist who are changing Israel forever.
This position will be based in Washington, DC and will report to the National Director of Young Leadership.
- Prospect potential new donors using various direct methods (such as calling and face-to-face meetings), networking, and research.
- In partnership with the local board president, guide and assist the JNFuture Boards and leadership throughout the Washington, DC and Baltimore regions. Work alongside the events team to plan and execute all local JNFuture events and programs
- Be a voice for the young professional community and work with the Mid-Atlantic Campaign staff to develop programming targeted towards that audience.
- Represent JNF at various events to bring new donors into the fold and identify partnership opportunities.
- Recruit JNFuture members for JNF tours and missions to Israel.
- 2-4 years of nonprofit work experience primarily in a fundraising role
- A passion for Israel.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- A team-orientation and strong work ethic.
• Understand our audience.
You have your fingers on the pulse of the young professional scene and are up-to-date on current trends and the latest news with an eye on what’s next.
• Are passionate about our work.
You understand the importance of Israel and want to help us continue to build and support the land and its people.
• Have a knack for making friends where ever you go.
Your interpersonal communication skills are off the charts. Networking is second nature to you and you are able to not only lead an engaging conversation, but are also able to lay the foundation and nurture relationships with various people.
• Are a team player.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment, with people who are passionate about their work and mission. You’re excited to roll up your sleeves and work with people across departments to accomplish our goals.
• Take ownership of your projects and get things done.
You are able to prioritize, organize, and juggle multiple tasks, no matter how big or small, to get the job done. When you need help, you're not afraid to ask. You are solution orientated and have grace under pressure.
• Dream big.
You aren’t afraid to think outside the box. You are always bringing new ideas to the table and are able to strategize a plan of how to make them reality.
You’re trustworthy and equipped to handle and maintain confidential information.
Extra Credit Experience:
- Nonprofit boards and/or committees.
- Sales and marketing.
- Salesforce data management.
- Opportunity to Travel to Israel
- Top-notch Healthcare
- Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Employer-paid Short and Long-term Disability
- 403(b) and Generous Employer Contribution
If you are interested in this position please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]