Israel at 70 President's Society Mission
Optional extension in Eilat: April 19 - 22
Chair: Ron Werner
Professionals: Glen Schwartz and Laura Sherry
- Witness the transformation of the Galilee thanks to JNF’s accomplishments through its Go North initiative.
- An insider’s look into Israel’s deep-rooted history dating back 70 years to the fight for independence through present day.
- Front row seats to an exclusive Yom HaZikaron Ceremony in Jerusalem with military heroes, high-ranking IDF soldiers, families of Israeli war veterans, and other special guests.
- Arrive early and discover a different side of Tel Aviv with an interactive Mixologist Class and unique Market Spice Tour.
- Exclusive entry to KKL’s World Leadership Conference.
- Festive Yom Ha’atzmaut celebrations with local Israelis.
- Meetings with top dignitaries, opinion leaders, and influential figures that are shaping the future of the state of Israel.
- Spend the weekend relaxing along the shores of the Red Sea, enjoying water activities such as snorkeling and coral reef diving, exploring fascinating archeological findings at Timna National Park, and more.
We are currently at capacity. To put your name on the waiting list, please contact Glen Schwartz National Executive Director, Major Gifts at [email protected] or 212.879.9305 x880.
Minimum Gift of $10,000 towards JNF’s 2018 campaign is required for participation. Please note that JNF’s Subsidy Policy allows for one land subsidy per family within the same campaign year.
Primary participant land cost: $250
Land cost for additional participant (shared room): $1,950
Optional Pre-Mission (shared room): $1,450
Single Supplement: $500
Single Supplement: $450