Sunshine Tour: Israel Tours for 55+ (SOLD OUT)
Capture your forever young hearts and minds on this carefully-paced, life-changing, 10-day excursion.
- Immerse yourself in Israeli culture from the moment you arrive.
- Travel through Jerusalem's multi-layered history with a visit to the Old City.
- Explore the modern metropolis of Tel Aviv, Israel's most cosmopolitan city on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Meet with inspirational leaders, journalists, and local pioneers to hear stories of heroism, leadership, and everyday life.
- See firsthand how Jewish National Fund is transforming the Southern region through various groundbreaking initiatives in the Negev.
- Enjoy authentic cuisine, fine dining, and luxurious accommodations throughout Israel.
- Take home unforgettable memories to share with your children and grandchildren.
- Consider an optional day trip to the majestic mountain fortress atop Masada and float in the buoyant waters of the Dead Sea. (Additional cost not included in land price.)
If you are interested in being placed on the waitlist,
please contact Cheryl Lefland at [email protected] or 212.879.9305 x892.
Land Cost Per Person (Based on Shared Room): $4,850
Single Supplement Cost (For Own Room): $1,765
Price for 1 Adult, Single Room: $6,615
10 days in Israel and 9 nights in high quality accommodations.
Touring with an expert English-speaking guide on a spacious, Wi-Fi equipped coach bus.
Daily buffet breakfast, most lunches, and dinners.
Entrance fees to all big events, ceremonies, and sites as per the itinerary.
Group transfer from the airport for flights arriving on November 7. Suggested arrival time before 5:00 pm for the programs opening dinner.
Group Transfer to the airport upon conclusion of the program for flights leaving on November 16. Suggested departure time in the late evening after the programs farewell dinner.
Tips for the tour guide and driver.
Flights and pre- and post-tour extensions are NOT included and may be arranged upon request.