Travels from MD
Gil Tamary is the Washington bureau chief for Israel’s Channel 10 News and formerly worked for the Israel Broadcasting Authority, Israel Public Radio, and as anchor and chief editor for "Good Morning Israel." He has interviewed U.S. and Israeli politicians, including President George W. Bush and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice in the aftermath of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, and Israel’s Prime Ministers Benjamin Netanyahu, Ehud Barak, Ehud Olmert, and Ariel Sharon. At a UN press conference, Mr. Tamary questioned Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, becoming the only time the Iranian leader had ever spoken to an Israeli journalist. Mr. Tamary has also served as International Editor of Forbes – Israel magazine, economic editor for both Israel TV and the IDF radio, and a writer for Globes, Israel’s premier business newspaper.
Science, Technology & Innovation
Middle Eastern Relations
- l Israeli Reporter in America - the stories behind the Big interviews with top politicians, business leaders and Hollywood celebrities.
- l Israel: Are we loosing or winning America?
- l Israel - U.S relations in the current administration.
- l Israel economy - the Start-up Nation – the stories that will surprise you.
- l 2020 Elections - An Israeli Perspective: is there such a thing called the Best President from Israel's point of view?
- l Israel Elections - Israel's turbulent politics.
- l Israel current affairs - Israel update.
- l Israel and its neighbors: What is really going on?
Prepared introduction download here