Dare to Venture: For Singles 30s and 40s
Who needs swiping when you have Jewish National Fund?
Explore the country from north to south as you experience all of Israel's magic and wonder with other like-minded professionals.
Savor Israel’s thriving culinary scene and immerse yourself in Israeli culture with all your senses.
See coexistence at work and meet with Israelis from all walks of life.
Tour Jerusalem and witness its history come alive while taking in breathtaking, panoramic views of the Old City.
Explore the cultural melting pot of Tel Aviv through its fascinating historical sites, breathtaking beaches, and vibrant local markets.
Ascend Masada to view the remains of King Herrod's fortress and participate in JNF's Torah Scroll Initiative, Be Inscribed, by having your own honorary letter written into a Torah by a Jewish Sofer (scribe).
- Float in the buoyant waters of the Dead Sea, the lowest place on earth.
And so much more!
Land Package (Based on shared room): $3,095
Single Room Supplement $857 (Price for 1 Adult, Single Room: $3,952)
- 8 days in Israel and 7 nights in high quality accommodations.
- Touring with an expert, English-speaking guide on a spacious, Wi‑Fi equipped coach bus.
- Daily buffet breakfasts, most lunches, and dinners.
- Entrance fees to various sites, museums, and events.
- Transfers from/to the airport for flight arrivals on May 31 and departures upon conclusion of the program on June 7. Individual transfers can be arranged at your own expense.
- Flights and pre‑ and post‑tour extensions are NOT included and may be arranged upon request.