Pre-Conference Trip to Israel
Experience all that Israel has to offer from the lush north to the developing Southern region.
Discover Jerusalem's rich history through its ancient landmarks, timeless architecture, and revived neighborhoods.
Engage with influential figures and local pioneers who are shaping Israel's future.
Get acquainted with Israel's thriving culinary scene.
See the impact of JNF's groundbreaking work in the south.
Travel along the scenic coastal route and discover the hidden gems of the north.
Explore the cultural melting pot of Tel Aviv through its fascinating historical sites, breathtaking beaches, and vibrant local markets.
- 4 days and 4 nights in 5-star hotels
- Touring with expert English-speaking guide in spacious, Wi-Fi equipped coach bus
- Daily breakfast at hotel, most lunches, and dinners
- Entrance fees to various, sites, museums, and events
- Group transfer for flights arriving on October 19