[email protected] Pre-Mission
April 20 - 23, 2023
Mission Chairs: Robert & Roberta Kitchenoff and Dale & Jackie Danilewitz
Mission Professional: Marina Furman
Join Robert & Roberta Kitchenoff and Dale & Jackie Danilewitz and friends on a weekend in Eilat prior to the start of [email protected]!
- Enjoy an extra 4 days in Israel and a relaxing Shabbat in Eilat.
- Commemorate Yom HaZikaron (Israel's Memorial Day); pay respects to fallen soldiers and victims of terror at a moving ceremony at Ammunition Hill in Jerusalem.
- Visit the Red Mountain Theraputic Riding Center and learn about how they provide therapeutic horseback riding to help improve the lives of people with a range of cognitive, physical, and emotional disabilities.
- See the incredible Timna Park, which covers about 15,000 acres in a horseshoe-shaped valley and features a lake in the middle of the desert.
- Consider an optional day trip to Petra. (Additional cost, not included in the land price).
- 4 days and 4 nights in high-quality accommodations (first night of mission 4/23 included in this price).
- Touring with an expert English-speaking guide on a spacious, Wi-Fi equipped coach bus.
- Daily buffet breakfast, 2 lunches and 2 dinners.
- One way flight from Tel Aviv to Eilat.
- Entrance fees for all sites as per the itinerary.
- Tips for the tour guide and driver.
Land Cost Per Person (For Shared Room): $2,500
Single Supplement Cost: $685