Our Israeli brothers and sisters living in the communities on the border with Gaza, known as the Gaza Envelope, are facing a wave of extreme terrorism.
Sirens at night wake terrified children as they hear the sounds of the Iron Dome shooting down missiles of hate.
Flammable balloons and incendiary kites drop on farmlands, destroying crops, livelihoods, and dreams.
Every week mobs gather with chants of death and destruction to Israel and the Jewish people.
We are there - Jewish National Fund - yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Let’s continue the partnership. Let’s show the world we are one.
What can you do?
- Fund Trauma Resilience Centers that are supporting children and adults suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). Name Resilience Centers for $500,000 each; Name Therapy Rooms for $250,000 each. Recieve recognition on Central Dedicatory Walls for $25,000.
- Build 20 Bomb Shelters for $36,000 each.
- Paint the 20 Bomb Shelters already in place to make them more child-friendly. $5,000 each.
- Fund operations for the Sderot Indoor Recreation Center for $300,000 per year.
- Fund new Fire Trucks at $125,000 each.
- Fund Fire Extinguisher Wagons at $50,000 each.
- Fund life-saving Fire Equipment, such as helmets, coats, and axes, for $5,000 each.
- Purchase Sderot Tulips for $1,000 each here
The needs are urgent and crucial - they are being asked of us directly from our partners on the ground in the region. Let's show them we are there today, during these critical times, as we are every day.