JNF-USA Surpasses $803 Million Toward Billion Dollar Campaign
New York, NY., May 25, 2021 —Jewish National Fund-USA recently surpassed the $803 million fundraising milestone of its Billion Dollar Roadmap for the Next Decade in support of the land and people of Israel.
The ambitious financial goal is underscored by a strategic vision of community building in Israel’s north and south, energizing and connecting our next generation to Israel, and developing infrastructure for ecology, special needs, and heritage preservation. In addition, Jewish National Fund-USA continues to broaden and deepen its base of partners (donors), largely driven by JNFuture, its young professionals division for 22-40 year old supporters – which is the fastest growing demographic within the organization.
“Hope and vision are two of the most powerful forces in our world, and they are also what drives Jewish National Fund-USA to create a brighter future for the land and people of Israel and Jewish people everywhere,” said Jewish National Fund-USA National President Dr. Sol Lizerbram. “We are proud to say that we are ahead of schedule in meeting our One Billion Dollar fundraising goal and are extremely grateful to our partners (donors) who make this possible by supporting our vision of a greater and more prosperous Israel for generations to come.”
The impact of Jewish National Fund-USA’s philanthropic investments in Israel can be seen every day. For example, Jewish National Fund-USA’s:
- Ronald S. Lauder Employment Center has supported thousands of job seekers to the Negev, bringing young professionals to the area.
- Housing Development Fund has been responsible for thousands of new housing sites in the Negev and Galilee, with $18 million committed toward future developments.
- Fire stations, 200-plus fire trucks and 15 fire wagons, and Rapid Action Fire Vehicles have reduced response times for fires from 15 minutes to 7 minutes.
- High School in Israel overcame insurmountable odds and brought 241 American students from public, private, and Jewish day schools to Israel to study 4,000 years of Jewish and prepare for academic excellence in college.
- Support for people with disabilities has helped tens of thousands of Israelis feel included and empowered to succeed.
National Vice President, Campaign Ben Gutmann added: “When our partners contribute to Jewish National Fund-USA, the power of their philanthropy can be seen in the flourishing communities of the Negev and Galilee in addition to everything we do to support Israel’s environment, individuals with special needs, heritage sites, Zionist education, and so much more. We are proud to have raised $803 million and we are confident that our partners can see the results for themselves.”
Jewish National Fund-USA’s leaders are also proud to support the creation of the Be’er Sheva Seven-Mile Riverwalk and 29-acre lake, the 13,000-seat Grossman Amphitheater, the soon-to-open Galilee Culinary Institute by JNF-USA featuring The Rosenfield School of Culinary Arts in the north, and Jewish National Fund-USA’s newest project, the $350 million World Zionist Village in Be’er Sheva.
To help Jewish National Fund-USA achieve its One Billion Dollar Roadmap for the Next Decade, donate today at jnf.org/donate.
About Jewish National Fund-USA
JNF-USA is the leading philanthropic organization for Israel that supports critical environmental and nation building activities in Israel’s north and south. Through its One Billion Dollar Roadmap for the Next Decade, JNF-USA is developing new communities in the Galilee and Negev, connecting the next generation to Israel, and creating infrastructure and programs that support ecology, individuals with special needs, and heritage site preservation.