Israel at 70 Young Leadership Experience
Optional extension in Eilat: April 19 - 22
Chairs Civia Caroline and Jason Zenner
Professionals Jessica Milstein and Anna Richlin
- See a different side of Israel with other young professionals ages 25-40.
- Explore the hidden gems of the northern region, Tel Aviv’s exciting culture and culinary scene, and Jerusalem’s mosaic of ancient historical sites.
- Engage with young, dynamic Israelis who are assuming leadership roles in their communities.
- An insider’s look into Israel’s deep-rooted history dating back 70 years to the fight for independence through present day.
- Front row seats to an exclusive Yom HaZikaron Ceremony in Jerusalem with military heroes, high-ranking IDF soldiers, families of Israeli war veterans, and other special guests.
- Festive Yom Ha’atzmaut celebrations with local Israelis.
- Meetings with top dignitaries, opinion leaders, and influential figures that are shaping the future of the state of Israel.
- Spend the weekend relaxing along the shores of the Red Sea, enjoying water activities such as snorkeling and coral reef diving, exploring fascinating archeological findings at Timna National Park, and more.
Subsidies available with a minimum gift of $360 to the 2018 campaign.
Land Cost for minimum gift of $360 (shared room): $1,750
Land Cost for minimum giftof $1,000 (shared room): $1,250
Land Cost with no minimum gift (shared room): $2,950
Single Supplement: $875
Single Supplement: $450