Lauder Employment Center
Career Services, Guidance, and Resources
LAUDER CENTER Stands with Israel: Israel Resilience Campaign Activity
· Shield for Occupation” Program: Working alongside Regional Councils and Municipalities to assist evacuees from the Negev and Galilee through a 3-month program to help them regain control over their lives, improve their financial situation, manager routines, and maintain stability. The program will continue at their former residences once they return.
· “First Aid for Employment” program: supporting evacuees with immediate employment in their new, temporary homes
· “Small Business Aid” program: supporting small businesses who are suffering in the aftermath of the October 7 attacks
· Ongoing building and developing relationships with employers to connect them with job seekers
· Providing assistance to both evacuees and soldiers
· Activated their network of employers who have donated equipment and supplies for distribution
· Distributing supplies from bottled water to clothing to hot meals for soldiers to care packages for evacuated children and families
· Sent volunteers to give flowers to wounded and their families recovering in Soroka Hospital in Be’er Sheva
LAUDER CENTER Everyday Work
The Lauder Center offers comprehensive career services, guidance, and resources to students and alumni of area universities, as well as to assist businesses throughout the Galilee to find qualified employees.
STUDENT MENTORING: $1,800
Fund one year of training and employment consultation for a college student (individual guidance, career courses, assistance in job search).
ENGINEERING SCHOLARSHIP: $2,500
Fund one two-month scholarship for an engineering graduate (including scholarship for the fellow, mentoring, placement, career guidance, and training).
HR TRAINING: $3,600
Fund four Human Resource training seminars, 3 hours each.
DATABASE DEVELOPMENT: $5,000
Enhance data collection for ongoing learning of needs and employment trends.
For other giving levels and donation opportunities for Lauder Employment Center, please contact Dar Nadler at [email protected]