Family B’nai Mitzvah Tour
Celebrate a loved ones’ milestone in Israel on a vacation the whole family can enjoy.
Immerse yourself in Israeli culture from the moment you arrive.
Discover Jerusalem’s rich history by visiting the Kotel and the old city that surrounds it.
Explore the cultural melting pot of Tel Aviv through its fascinating historical sites, breathtaking beaches, and vibrant local markets.
Exhilarating jeep tour ride through the Golan Heights
Celebrate your child’s Bar or Bat Mitzvah atop Masada and participate in JNF’s Be Inscribed Torah Scroll Initiative by having your own honorary letter written into a Torah by a Jewish Sofer (scribe).
Visit the internationally acclaimed bird watching park in Hula Valley during the peak migration season.
Learn about the Druze and Bedouin cultures through unique hospitality experiences.
Travel along the scenic coastal route and discover the hidden gems of the Galilee and the Golan Heights.
Land Cost Per Person (Based on a Shared Room): $3,850
Single Supplement Cost (For Own Room): $1,300
Price for 1 Participant, Single Room: $5,150
Bar/Bat Mitzvah child is free of charge if sharing a room with two adults.
Price for child under the age of 13 sharing a room with two adults: $2,914
- 9 days and 8 nights in Israel in high quality accommodations.
- Touring with an expert, English-speaking guide on a spacious, Wi-Fi equipped coach bus.
- Daily buffet breakfasts, most lunches, and dinners.
- Entrance fees to various sites, museums, and events.
- Transfers from the airport for flights arriving on December 22. Suggested arrival time before 5:00 pm for the program’s opening dinner.
- Transfers to the airport upon conclusion of the program for flights leaving on December 30. Suggested departure time in the late evening after the program’s farewell dinner.
- Flights and pre- and post-tour extensions are NOT included and may be arranged upon request.