Sunshine Tour: For Active Adults 55+
Capture your forever young hearts and minds on this carefully-paced, life-changing, 10-day excursion.
- Travel through Jerusalem’s multi-layered history on a walking tour through the Old City.
- Discover the gems of the north including Caesarea and visit a local winery.
- Savor the tastes of Israel with fine dining at top restaurants and authentic home hospitality.
- Meet with influential figures and local pioneers to hear inspiring stories of heroism, leadership, and everyday life.
- Marvel at the transformation of Be’er Sheva, jewel of the Negev, and see firsthand the groundbreaking work of Jewish National Fund in Israel’s Southern region.
- Explore the modern metropolis of Tel Aviv, Israel’s most cosmopolitan city on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Enjoy an optional day trip to the majestic mountain fortress of Masada, float in the buoyant waters of the Dead Sea (Additional cost not included in land price.).
10 days in Israel and 9 nights in high quality accommodations.
Touring with an expert English-speaking guide on a spacious, Wi-Fi equipped coach bus.
Daily buffet breakfast, most lunches and dinners.
Entrance fees to various sites, museums, and events.
Group transfers from the airport for flights arriving on April 3 and departures upon conclusion of the program on April 12.
Tips for the tour guide and driver.
Flights and pre- and post-tour extensions are NOT included but may be arranged upon request through Kenes Israel.