- Discover the diverse cultures, communities, and religions that were born in Israel and coexist today.
- Visit holy sites of all 3 major religions that comprise the multicultural nature of Israel.
- Savor authentic, multi-ethnic cuisine and dine with Israelis from all walks of life.
- Engage with influential figures and local pioneers that are shaping the future of the state of Israel.
- See firsthand how Jewish National Fund is contributing to the development of Israel and its people.
9 days in Israel and 8 nights in high quality accommodations.
Touring with an expert, English-speaking guide on a spacious, Wi-Fi equipped coach bus.
Daily buffet breakfasts, most lunches, and dinners.
Entrance fees to various sites, museums, and events.
Transfers from/to the airport for flight arrivals on April 19 and departures upon conclusion of the program on April 27. Individual transfers can be arranged at your own expense.
Flights and pre- and post-tour extensions are NOT included but may be arranged upon request.