Summer Educators Mission to Israel
Co-Chair: Rabbi Moshe Schwartz, Head of School, Kreiger Schechter Day School
Co-Chair: Dr. Tracie Glazer, Head of School, Hillel Community Day School, Rochester, NY
• Learn about Eco-Zionism™ and the connection between Judaism, Israel, and the environment at the KKL World Education Conference in Israel
• Visit Alexander Muss High School in Israel and learn with Dr. Mark Shinar, Head of School
• Tour JNF-USA sites, heritage sites, and historical sites of the Jewish people
• Attend workshops, lectures, and discussions on the current challenges in Israel education
• Gain exposure to JNF’s educational activities and materials
• Network with 200+ educators from around the world
This trip is open to Heads of School, Senior Jewish Educators, Directors of Congregational Learning, Jewish Day School Principals, and Department Chairs. Preference will be given to those who work with middle and high schools.
We continue to closely monitor safe travel protocols related to COVID-19 and plan to run this mission in compliance with all health and safety standards. In the event that this mission is canceled due to travel restrictions, we will contact you with an alternative plan.
Land Cost Per Person (Refundable Deposit, Based on a Shared Room): $350
Transportation to/from Israel is the responsibility of the participant.
Food is kosher according to the Rabbinate of Israel.
Each participant will commit to work with a member of the AMHSI-JNF professional team to incorporate AMHSI-JNF into your school's programming. Follow-up will be tailored to fit the educational and strategic goal of each participant's school. Projects may include but are not limited to: promoting AMHSI-JNF, participating in Tu BiShvat Across America, running programs relating to JNF-USA's work in Israel, participating in a Break for Israel, etc.
Participants are expected to share their experiences on social media while they’re on the trip, and write and/or speak about the trip when they return, at their school and in their community.